Menny

My photo
I could go on for days trying to tell you who I am and still fail miserably. The truth is, I'm not sure. I've been through many changes in my personality, my environment, my friends, and even in my physique - perhaps too many changes. Somehow, I'm still that chubby child whose happiness is in food and play alone, that big fat kid who can't care less about rules and school, that nerdy teenager who'd break down in stress, and the college guy I am right now, driven by dreams.

13.3.11

A miserable yet joyful morning.

My definition of a miserable morning:
  • Post Nasal Drip +
  • Finding out I fell asleep without brushing my teeth +
  • Still can't talk +
  • Realizing my workload +
  • Missing Erika

Lately, I've been having these nights that I just suddenly fall asleep. I'll start on my homework then wake up looking at a seventy-paged document filled with a random letter, or a phone with several missed calls and pissed off messages. I'd find myself still dressed in my jeans and socks, and my jaws would hurt because I wasn't able to brush my teeth. Well, last night was one of those nights.

My voice box hasn't been functioning since yesterday and I have an essay, an MP, 2 group presentations, and a quiz coming up. Normally, I would've been miserable and stressed. But I'm not.

I woke up happy. For some reason, I couldn't get myself to be sad about everything that's happening. Maybe because I've been through something worse just days before, or because there's too many things I could be happy for. I don't really care. I've got a full day ahead of me. I'm probably going to mess it up by procrastinating and not accomplishing anything, but to hell with that.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Menny, who continues to breeze along it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. :) But whatever.